Friday, June 10, 2016

Leadership Readings - Brianna

Happy Friday folks! 


Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs




There was a lot of food for thought in this week's readings, so I'll just leave this here for you...
 


7 comments:

Laura said...

Great idea, Brianna with the video! And what a great way to take what you learned and apply it to something as brilliant as Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs!

Brianna said...

Thanks Laura!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fantastic! I have not participated in the Carnegie training. I appreciate the adaptation to the Maslow's Hierarchy. The format switch up was great. Creativity is terrific. Also, Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies.

Brianna said...

Mine too!

Unknown said...

Very insightful video blog post! I had not seen the connection of the Giles article to Maslow's hierarchy of needs until you pointed it out - nice!